Since 2008, Save or Cancel is a medium of communication and propagation of arts and culture, facilitating their role in contemporary society.
Self-initiated multidisciplinary programs by Save or Cancel support the development of the contemporary society by identifying opportunities for sustainable and adaptable (re) valorization of the existing, through cultural, editorial, architecture and design projects.
We are a cultural management and media agency, publishers and a small design studio that creates services and products for print and web. Aside from our independent cultural projects, we work flexibly with clients to fulfil their audiences’ needs.
Photography © Stefan Tuchila – CAPITOL Summer Theatre stage in 2009
Save or Cancel – summary of activities
CAPITOL Summer Theatre 2008 & MMIX (2009) – auto-generated temporary reactivation multiannual programme
CAPITOL Summer Theatre – 2016, a cultural project produced with ArCub, as part of the application București 2021 orașul_in-vizibil
CAPITOL Cinema / Summer Theatre 2017-2018, a cultural multiannual programme designed to raise awareness for heritage, with a focus on Capitol. The programme is co-financed by AFCN, while specific projects and activities have been co-financed by PMB through ArCub or awarded in the Someș Delivery 2017 open call for projects.
Natural Park Văcăreşti / “Visions and research through architecture” prize, Bucharest Architecture Annual 2016
feeder.ro (from 2014-present) – “the news agency of the alternative nation” and the editorial projects feeder insider web & print, and feeder sound.
Un-hidden Bucharest is an urban regeneration project conceived as a series of urban signals / artistic interventions in the public space, co-created with the community, aiming at humanizing cities and promoting their understanding and exploration through art. It also produces a street art map of Bucharest, online & print and street art workshops for children.
- feeder.ro live w/ Primărie & Pisica Pătrată
- Take a closer look at the 12 feeder sound live inspiring sets & paintings
- 2017 Activity Report
- 2018 Activity Report
- 2019 Activity Report
- LIST: 12 places where you can buy or browse the Un-hidden Street Art in Romania book
- Un-hidden Romanian Culture – Raportul și dosarul de presă
- Vezi imagini de la evenimentele Un-hidden Romanian Culture, organizate cu ocazia Zilei Culturii Naționale
- Descoperă expoziția Un-hidden Romanian Culture cu ocazia Zilei Culturii Naționale @ Galeria Imbold, București
- Descoperă expoziția Un-hidden Romanian Culture cu ocazia Zilei Culturii Naționale @ Visssual, Brașov
- The Un-hidden Street Art in Romania Book is now available in the feeder.ro/shop
- EYES ON ROMANIA LA GRAPHIC DAYS TORINO 2019
- Join the feeder sound OPEN CALL for DJs and producers
- This is your chance to join the exciting feeder sound project
- Un-hidden Bucharest Street Art Tours | The Creative Quarter Design Festival edition
- The Un-hidden Bucharest map and CAPITOL booklet @ Romanian Design Week 2019
- CAPITOL and Un-hidden Bucharest projects travel to Madrid Design Festival 2019 with the help of the Creative Quarter, The Institute and ICR Madrid
- OPEN CALL Un-hidden Bucharest II
- Un-hidden Bucharest II continuă în 2018 cartarea lucrărilor street art
- Ascultă acest interviu cu Cristina Popa și Andrei Racovițan realizat de Mihaela Dedeoglu pentru Radio RFI România